Jobs at UC
The relatively small staff at University Center work in partnership with corresponding offices on the main campus to help students gain access to main campus services when needed. In addition to our regular support staff, University Center houses faculty and staff for the SDSU nursing and pharmacy programs. University Center is also home to several full-time faculty who teach almost exclusively at University Center.
For a detailed description of positions at University Center and to apply online, please visit yourfuture.sdbor.edu. Search for postings with a home location of "University of South Dakota" and the city "Sioux Falls."
For accommodations or assistance, contact Human Resources at 605-677-5671. University Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Current Employment Opportunities
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary: Depends on education and experience plus state benefits packet
University Center in Sioux Falls is looking for a people-oriented, self-motivated, and technologically astute individual to manage the front office and provide administrative/secretarial support for the Executive Director and Operational Staff at University Center. The individual filling this position must have secretarial experience and be proficient in the Microsoft Office programs. Higher Education and supervisory experience preferred.
1. Business English to include spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
2. Modern office equipment and processes.
3. Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, email, and database.
4. Scheduling appointments using Microsoft Outlook.
5. Office Management and reception services to include visitor assistance.
6. Design software preferred but not required.
1. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide variety of people.
2. Communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
3. Provide customer service to students, staff, and the general public in a way that promotes University Center.
4. Compile and analyze data into reports.
5. Effectively use computers in the office management process.
6. Work accurately, with attention to detail, and with minimal supervision.
7. Supervise and manage the work flow of a small staff team in a collaborative, team-based manner.
Apply online at https://yourfuture.sdbor.edu.For more information, accommodations or assistance, contact Human Resources at (605) 677-5671. EEO/AA
Program Assistant I - Biomedical Engineering
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary: $15.00 - $21.27 per hour
Location: GEAR Center on University Center Sioux Falls Campus
The University of South Dakota’s Department of Biomedical Engineering is seeking a Program Assistant to provide administrative support to the department and its activities including USD’s Graduate Education and Applied Research (GEAR) Center and the Aseptic current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Production and Training Center.
Duties will include assistance with financial account management, department payroll, class coordination, and supporting and maintaining the Quality Management System for the Aseptic cGMP Production and Training Center. This position frequently interacts with university faculty, staff, and students as well as GEAR Center tenants and clients. All offers of employment will be contingent on the favorable results of a background check.
To apply, submit an application on-line at https://yourfuture.sdbor.edu/. The position is posted under Biomedical Engineering with the University of South Dakota. The University of South Dakota is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.Diversity and inclusiveness are values embraced and practiced at USD. Candidates who support these values are especially encouraged to apply.
Fall 2018 semester begins. All Monday classes will meet regardless of time. The only exceptions will be that the Science Labs will not meet unless otherwise posted. Online classes will show in D2L either in the morning or afternoon on 8-20-2018.View Details
Posted: July 31, 2018
Game Change Your Marketing with Emily Paulson. Two Thursdays, September 20 & 27 9am - 12pm at University Center Sioux Falls.Read More
Last day to drop or add a full session 2018 Fall semester (16 week class) or withdraw from ALL full semester (16 week) classes/University. Individual courses dropped AFTER this date will receive a grade of "W" and no refund. NOTE: Drop Limit PolicyView Details