Pay tuition the simple way.
The SDePay e-commerce process is the simple and convenient way to view and pay charges online. SDePay also allows users to:
- Authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Pay online seven days a week with e-Check, which is a free service.
- Pay online with a credit card (American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard only). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by NelNet for this service. NOTE: Credit or debit card payments cannot be processed at the University Center Business Office.
Students may still pay their tuition with cash or check at University Center's Business Office.Tuition payments in the form of checks may be mailed to: University Center Business Office.
To make a payment using SDePay:
1. Visit WebAdvisor
2. Enter your WebAdvisor ID and password
3. Click on SDePay .
4. The student’s account information will be displayed. From here, students and authorized payers can access billing statements, view current activity and make payments. Authorized payers may view and pay the student’s account by visiting the Authorized Payer Log-in page. If you have further questions, access SDePay’s FAQs.
Posted: February 19, 2019
Check out these workshops & activities designed to support you to do your best for upcoming midterms.Read More
Spring Break begins at 5p on 3/1/2019 and ends at 8am on 3/11/2019. No classes will meet during that time; office hours may vary for different departments during the week of Spring Break.View Details