Pay for tuition the simple way.
The SDePay e-commerce process is the simple and convenient way to view and pay charges online. SDePay also allows users to:
- Authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Pay online seven days a week with e-Check, which is a free service.
- Pay online with a credit card (American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard only). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by NelNet for this service. NOTE: Credit or debit card payments cannot be processed at the University Center Business Office.
Students may still pay their tuition with cash or check at the University Center Business Office. Tuition payments in the form of checks may be mailed to the University Center Business Office.
To make a payment using SDePay:
1. Visit WebAdvisor.
2. Click on SDePay.
3. Enter your WebAdvisor ID and password.
4. The student’s account information will be displayed. From here, students and authorized payers can access billing statements, view current activity and make payments. Authorized payers may view and pay the student’s account by visiting the Authorized Payer Log-in page. If you have further questions, access SDePay’s FAQs.
6/29/17 is the last day to Drop/Add a Summer 2017 Session II course for a full refund. Summer Session II courses run from 6/26/17 to 8/4/17.View Details
Posted: June 27, 2017
Textbooks Now Available for Fall '17 via eCampus! FREE SHIPPING on orders over $59!Read More