Pay for tuition the simple way.
The SDePay e-commerce process is the simple and convenient way to view and pay charges online. SDePay also allows users to:
- Authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Pay online seven days a week with e-Check, which is a free service.
- Pay online with a credit card (American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard only). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by NelNet for this service. NOTE: Credit or debit card payments cannot be processed at the University Center Business Office.
Students may still pay their tuition with cash or check at the University Center Business Office. Tuition payments in the form of checks may be mailed to the University Center Business Office.
To make a payment using SDePay:
1. Visit WebAdvisor.
2. Click on SDePay.
3. Enter your WebAdvisor ID and password.
4. The student’s account information will be displayed. From here, students and authorized payers can access billing statements, view current activity and make payments. Authorized payers may view and pay the student’s account by visiting the Authorized Payer Log-in page. If you have further questions, access SDePay’s FAQs.
Posted: January 23, 2018
Be in the know on the latest UC news from our Executive Director, Craig Johnson.Read More
Posted: January 22, 2018
From Academics to Creating Balance to Success Planning, UC's Student Success Center has the workshop you need. All workshop are FREE for UC students - bring a friend!Read More