Pay tuition the simple way.
The SDePay e-commerce process is the simple and convenient way to view and pay charges online. SDePay also allows users to:
- Authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Pay online seven days a week with e-Check, which is a free service.
- Pay online with a credit card (American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard only). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by NelNet for this service. NOTE: Credit or debit card payments cannot be processed at the University Center Business Office.
Students may still pay their tuition with cash or check at University Center's Business Office.Tuition payments in the form of checks may be mailed to: University Center Business Office.
To make a payment using SDePay:
1. Visit WebAdvisor
2. Enter your WebAdvisor ID and password
3. Click on SDePay .
4. The student’s account information will be displayed. From here, students and authorized payers can access billing statements, view current activity and make payments. Authorized payers may view and pay the student’s account by visiting the Authorized Payer Log-in page. If you have further questions, access SDePay’s FAQs.
Posted: March 18, 2019
Need help completing your 2019-20 FAFSA? Stop by for one-on-one assitance March 21st 5:30pm in FADM 152!Read More
Last Day to Withdraw from ALL Spring 2019 16 week classes (Partial Refund). NOTE: Dropping an individual courses results in a grade of "W" and NO REFUND (See SDBOR Limits "W" grades which started Fall 2015).View Details