STUDENT SUCCESS CHALLENGE
STUDENT SUCCESS CHALLENGE
The University Center is YOUR space, focused on providing student-centered learning at YOUR pace. The Student Success Challenge was created to recognize and reward students for taking initiative and actively engaging in the university experience. This program is aimed at increasing student connectedness to not only university resources, but also community involvement. Gain points by utilizing various resources throughout the semester and then have an opportunity to win prizes at an end of semester auction (auction items coming soon!).
How to Earn Points:
Attend Student Success Challenge events and utilize a variety of campus and community resources. All upcoming events can be found on this page. Students can also earn points by visiting the resources listed below. The Student Success Challenge is an easy way to get involved on campus and in community and earn rewards for it! Students will receive a student planner at the first resource utilized. Staff will stamp your planner after completion of an activity for the amount allocated. You will be able to accumulate points for the duration of one semester and it are responsible for keeping track of your planner.
Visit these resources and have your student planner stamped to accumulate points. Events and resources may be added throughout duration of semester.
- New Student Orientation: 100 Points
- Scavenger Hunt: 100 Points
- Advisor Meeting: 50 Points
- Financial Aid Meeting: 50 Points
- Career Services Advising: 100 Points
- Tutoring: 25 Points
- Community Service Projects: 300 Points
- Student Advisory Group: 100 Points
- Student Club Meetings: 100 Points
- Student Success Seminars: 50 Points Click Here to Download the Seminar Series
- Community or Campus Presentations: 50 Points
- OLLI Event: 50 Points
- “Like” our Facebook Page: 25 Points
- “Like” our Instagram Page: 25 Points
- “Share” one of our posts to your personal page: 5 Points
- Hold a study peer study group in the Student Support Center: 50 Points
- Meet with your instructor during their office hours: 50 Points
- Peer Mentoring: 25 Points
Have another idea for a resource to utilize? Check with our Student Success Center Staff for approval of other resources and points determination.
Thanksgiving Recess (No Classes) from 11/22/17 to 11/24/17. All UC Offices/Departments are open 8a-5p on 11/22/17, but on 11/23/17 and 11/24/17 all UC Offices/Departments are closed.View Details
Posted: November 13, 2017
Be in the know on the latest UC news from our Executive Director, Craig Johnson.Read More
Posted: October 12, 2017
Have you been thinking about going to school? Do you want to earn a degree, but are worried about a burdensome application process? Walk-In Wednesdays are open sessions from 8a-5p. Simply stop out when it's convenient for you at University Center!Read More