How to Access
As a University Center student, you will need to access multiple sites, programs, and applications (view the Acceptable Use Policy). You can log-in to your student WebAdvisor, D2L and email accounts by visiting the Accessing Your Accounts page.
How to Access UC's Wireless Network
1. Ensure that your wireless card is on.
2. In the lower right corner of the screen look for the Network Connection Icon.
3. Left-click on the Network Connection icon and click “SDSecure”.
4. Click "Connect".
5. The "Connecting to SDSecure" window will appear and may be displayed for several seconds.
6. You may see a window that says "Additional information is needed to connect to SDSecure." Click that window.
7. The "Network Authentication" window should appear. Enter your University Domain followed with your network logon username and password.
Username: USDLOCAL\firstname.lastname Password: MyU or email password
Username: JACKS\webadvisor id Password: $ and 7 digit Student ID number, or MyState password
Username: DSU\first part of email address Password: email password
Username: SDSMT\student id Password: mmddyyyystudentid
8. You may receive a screen that says "The connection attempt could not be completed". Click the "Connect" button.
9. If you see a screen that says "Additional log on information may be required," click "Open Browser." Next, open Internet Explorer.
10. If you get a screen that says "Select a location for the 'SDSecure' network" choose "Public".
11. Once Internet Explorer is fully loaded you will be taken to the USD login screen. Pick your home school in the "Authentication" drop down menu. Use the same username and password from step 7 above and click "Login".
12. On the next screen, click the "Scan" button. After 3 minutes you should have full internet access. You may need to close your browser and restart it if isn't connecting to your home page.
If you have any difficulties, please contact the Computer Help Desk.
Microsoft Security Essentials
If you don't currently have an anti-virus solution installed on your computer you can download one from the link below.
Download & Instructions
Summer 2017 session II starts 6/26/17 and ends 8/4/17. The last day to drop or add a course for Summer Session II is 6/29/17.View Details
Posted: June 22, 2017
Why Float Around? Focus Your Future at UC! Join us for college planning, goal-setting, financial aid, etc. all while enjoying root beer, cherry, grape or orange ice cream floats Tuesday, June 27 3p-6p!Read More
6/29/17 is the last day to Drop/Add a Summer 2017 Session II course for a full refund. Summer Session II courses run from 6/26/17 to 8/4/17.View Details