How to Access
As a University Center student, you will need to access multiple sites, programs, and applications (view the Acceptable Use Policy). You can log-in to your student WebAdvisor, D2L and email accounts by visiting the Accessing Your Accounts page.
How to Access UC's Wireless Network
1. Ensure that your wireless card is on.
2. In the lower right corner of the screen look for the Network Connection Icon.
3. Left-click on the Network Connection icon and click “SDSecure”.
4. Click "Connect".
5. The "Connecting to SDSecure" window will appear and may be displayed for several seconds.
6. You may see a window that says "Additional information is needed to connect to SDSecure." Click that window.
7. The "Network Authentication" window should appear. Enter your University Domain followed with your network logon username and password.
Username: USDLOCALfirstname.lastname Password: MyU or email password
Username: JACKSwebadvisor id Password: $ and 7 digit Student ID number, or MyState password
Username: DSUfirst part of email address Password: email password
Username: SDSMTstudent id Password: mmddyyyystudentid
8. You may receive a screen that says "The connection attempt could not be completed". Click the "Connect" button.
9. If you see a screen that says "Additional log on information may be required," click "Open Browser." Next, open Internet Explorer.
10. If you get a screen that says "Select a location for the 'SDSecure' network" choose "Public".
11. Once Internet Explorer is fully loaded you will be taken to the USD login screen. Pick your home school in the "Authentication" drop down menu. Use the same username and password from step 7 above and click "Login".
12. On the next screen, click the "Scan" button. After 3 minutes you should have full internet access. You may need to close your browser and restart it if isn't connecting to your home page.
If you have any difficulties, please contact the Computer Help Desk.
Microsoft Security Essentials
If you don't currently have an anti-virus solution installed on your computer you can download one from the link below.
Download & Instructions
Posted: October 12, 2017
Have you been thinking about going to school? Do you want to earn a degree, but are worried about a burdensome application process? Walk-In Wednesdays are open sessions from 8a-5p. Simply stop out when it’s convenient for you at University Center!Read More
11/3/17 is the last day that a student can withdraw (NO PARTIAL or FULL REFUND) completely from all classes and/or drop a single class. In order to withdraw, a student must drop all the full semester (16 week) courses for which they are registered.View Details