Browse News By Topic:
Browse News By Date:
UC Main Commons
Now Viewing News →
News & Events
Sorting results by: All, All Dates
First Premier Bank Employees Offered Scholarship
University Center Scholarship applications are now available and can be obtained by first consulting your manager and then together contacting Premier Bank's Laurie Moeller in Human Resources at extension 4050 to express intent to apply for scholarship. The application deadline is July 1, 2013.
• Candidate must be a full-time or part-time student in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or higher) at the University Center.
• Candidate must be employed by First PREMIER Bank or PREMIER Bankcard working a minimum of 10 hours per week.
• Candidate must be employed for 90 days and be performing job duties at a “Satisfactory” rating prior to receiving the scholarship dollars.
• Once a candidate has been awarded the scholarship, he or she is eligible to receive the scholarship the following year without additional application, provided eligibility requirements continue to be maintained.
• Candidates may receive a maximum of $4,000 over a four-year period.