Pay for tuition the simple way.
The SDePay e-commerce process is the simple and convenient way to view and pay charges online. SDePay also allows users to:
- Authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Pay online seven days a week with e-Check, which is a free service.
- Pay online with a credit card (American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard only). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by NelNet for this service. NOTE: Credit or debit card payments cannot be processed at the University Center Business Office.
Students may still pay their tuition with cash or check at the University Center Business Office. Tuition payments in the form of checks may be mailed to the University Center Business Office.
To make a payment using SDePay:
1. Visit WebAdvisor.
2. Click on SDePay.
3. Enter your WebAdvisor ID and password.
4. The student’s account information will be displayed. From here, students and authorized payers can access billing statements, view current activity and make payments. Authorized payers may view and pay the student’s account by visiting the Authorized Payer Log-in page. If you have further questions, access SDePay’s FAQs.
Posted: March 4, 2016
Are you attending classes at University Center? Get connected to News and Information via the UC Student Newsletter each month!Read More
No classes will meet beginning 3/5/2016, but will resume on 3/13/2016. Office hours may vary for different departments during the week of Spring Break.View Details
Posted: February 27, 2016
SDSU Sociology Major, Andrea Mulock, recent graduate, examined the extent to which stricter alcohol consumption laws affect underage and binge drinking. Her work is presented on 3/1/16, from 11a-3p at the Capitol in Pierre; Congratulations Andrea!!Read More