What does career development mean?
At University Center, we want to empower our students to actively explore their options, build sustainable connections and apply their knowledge to real-life experiences.
What does the career development office do?
- We provide the opportunity to do 1-1 exploration
- We help students discover their values, skills and purpose
- We connect students to alumni and employers
- We help students find experiential learning opportunities
- We set our students up for success after graduation
What services do we provide?
- Career exploration (FOCUS-2), 1-1 Career Advising
- Major exploration
- A&S 192: Leadership and Career Development course
- Internship assistance
- Job shadowing assistance
- Graduate school application assistance
- Mock interviews
- Career exploration nights
- Career development fair
- And more!
Where are we located & what are our hours?
Student Success Center (FADM 205)
8 AM – 5PM, Monday through Friday (by appointment by calling 605-274-9500)
Connect with us!
University Center Career Services
Below you will find additional resources and guides to help you along on your job search:
Spring Break begins at 5p on 3/1/2019 and ends at 8am on 3/11/2019. No classes will meet during that time; office hours may vary for different departments during the week of Spring Break.View Details
Posted: February 26, 2019
Walk-in 11a – 4p to attend information sessions & speak with admissions, financial aid, & student services staff!Read More